2016 GHANA MALARIA INDICATOR SURVEY FIELDWORKER QUESTIONNAIRE
GHANA STATISTICAL SERVICES
LANGUAGE OF QUESTIONNAIRE: ENGLISH
101. RECORD FIELDWORKER NUMBER
We are collecting information on the 2016 GMIS field staff. Please fill in the information below. The information will be part of the survey data files. Your name will not be in the data files; your information will remain anonymous. If there is any question you do not want to answer you may skip it and go to the next question.
102. In what region do you live?
GREATER ACCRA 03
BRONG AHAFO 07
UPPER EAST 09
UPPER WEST 10
103. Do you live in a city, town, or rural area?
104. How old are you?
RECORD AGE IN COMPLETED YEARS.
106. What is your current marital status?
LIVING WITH A MAN/WOMAN 2
NEVER MARRIED OR LIVED WITH A MAN/WOMAN 6
107. How many living children do you have?
INCLUDE ONLY CHILDREN WHO ARE YOUR BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN.
108. Have you ever had a child who died?
109. What is the highest level of school you attended: primary, middle, JSS/JHS, SSS/SHS, secondary, or higher?
110. What is the highest GRADE you completed at the level?
IF COMPLETED LESS THAN ONE YEAR AT THE LEVEL, RECORD '00'.
OTHER CHRISTIAN 06
NO RELIGION 95
OTHER ______________(SPECIFY) 96
OTHER ____________(SPECIFY) 96
113. What languages can you speak?
RECORD ALL LANGUAGES YOU CAN SPEAK.
OTHER _________(SPECIFY) X
114. What is your mother tongue/native language (language spoken at home growing up)?
OTHER __________(SPECIFY) X
115. Have you ever worked on a DHS survey prior to this one?
116. Have you ever worked on any other survey prior to this one (not a DHS)?
117. Were you already working for the National Public Health Reference Laboratory (NPHRL) or the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS) at the time you were employed to work on this MIS?
YES, GSS 2
NO 3 (SKIP TO 119)
118. Are you a permanent or temporary employee of the National Public Health Reference Laboratory (NPHRL) or the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS)?