Codes and Frequencies
OWNOTHERRES indicates whether any member of the household owns a residential building other than the dwelling in which the household lives.
The information in OWNOTHERRES is taken from the household record, linked to the record of the woman respondent. This information applies to household residents, not temporary visitors, so researchers may wish to exclude visitors using the RESIDENT variable (with visitors coded "2").
- Congo (Democratic Republic) 2013: All women age 15-49.
- Egypt 1988: Ever-married women age 15-49.
- Morocco 2003: All women age 15-49.
- Senegal 2005: Women age 15-49 in households surveyed in Dakar.
- Yemen 2013: All women age 15-49.