Codes and Frequencies
TBSYMPFEVER indicates whether the woman reported, in response to an open-ended question, that fever was a symptom of tuberculosis.
Comparability — Index
Apart from slight differences in question wording, TBSYMPFEVER is largely comparable across samples.
Comparability - Standard DHS
TBSYMPFEVER, and other responses on signs or symptoms of tuberculosis, were part of a country-specific question not included on the standard DHS questionnaire.
Comparability — Nepal [top]
The 2016 Nepal survey includes "fever in the evenings" as a response category.
- Ethiopia 2011: All women age 15-49.
- Lesotho 2004: All women age 15-49.
- Lesotho 2009: All women age 15-49.
- Lesotho 2014: All women age 15-49.
- Namibia 2013: All women age 15-49.
- Nepal 2016: All women age 15-49.
- Nigeria 2008: All women age 15-49.