Codes and Frequencies
Comparability — Index
Apart from slight differences in question wording, TBSYMPCOFSPU is largely comparable across samples.
Comparability - Standard DHS
TBSYMPCOFSPU, and other responses on signs or symptoms of tuberculosis, were part of a country-specific question not included on the standard DHS questionnaire.
Comparability — Nepal [top]
The 2016 Nepal survey includes "hemoptysis [coughing up of blood or blood-stained mucus]" as a response category.
- Lesotho 2004: All women age 15-49.
- Lesotho 2009: All women age 15-49.
- Lesotho 2014: All women age 15-49.
- Nepal 2016: All women age 15-49.
- Nigeria 2008: All women age 15-49.